Winter may have come on late recently, but it has come on thick and fast. For our walks, puffer vests and scarves are suddenly out of the cupboard in our house, and our strong Bugaboo Buffalo is working beautifully for chilly outings as a family.
Pictured above is a mood board I’ve put together with items inspired by some lovely Winter accessories that have ‘warmed up’ our Bugaboo Buffalo, ensuring Baby Raff isn’t too cold when we head out for our family adventures.
- Soft Wool Blanket from Bugaboo, which is in the nicest grey tone and truly soft for baby.
- Nikes from Style Runner are on my lust list – the cutest tennis inspired numbers.
- Fedora from Lack of Color, my cousin introduced me to this cool hat label, and I’m keen for one this Winter.
- Bag from Bugaboo, so handy as a nappy/carry anything bag, latches on to the pram easily too!
- Diary from kikki.K, I’m still old school for some reason – I handwrite all my appointments in a paper diary, avoiding the phone.
- Bugaboo Buffalo with grey malange tailored fabric set (with extendable sun canopy), which is perfect for keeping sun off the faces of those beautiful babies.
- Bugaboo Cup holder, which is vital for a drink bottle while walking.
- Scarf from Country Road, which had me at the polka dots.
- Reusable Coffee Mug from KeepCup, handy and I love the colour combinations the cups come in.
- Knit Gloves from Seed, keeping those hands warm for all that pram pushing.
- Seat Liner in Dark Khaki from Bugaboo, super comfortable and a practical protector form baby spills.
- Duffel Coat from Trenery, I just love this cosy jacket!
- Puff Bag Charm from Shopbop, serving as a cute addition to the nappy bag (Sunday would love this).
- Pinky-Nudy Lipgloss from Go-To Skincare
I rarely leave the house without the Bugaboo, as it’s also my trusty carry cart – I manage to fit so much in the under carriage it’s not funny! Sunday has taken to the wheelie board like a pro, I’m really impressed by the weight the pram can manage, my babies aren’t what you’d call petite.A shot of the most precious cargo in his chariot – little Rafferty. Nothing says Winter more than a wool blanket and a cardigan knitted by your Nan. Cosy, cosy, cosy.
Image 1 + 3 taken by the talented Tealily. This post was written in collaboration with Bugaboo.